We are Here to Help You
Is your lifestyle cramped by pain?
Have you tried other ’options’ but no one is listening?
Still have the same problem and want a longer-term solution?
Looking for a non-drug alternative?
Do you want to be more involved in your own management?
These are situations we happily resolve every day. Have done for the past 25 years.
We specialise in assessing, diagnosing and treating movement problems; regardless of their cause or the age of our client. We enjoy determining the cause of your problem, involve you is setting realistic goals and happily discuss different treatment options to find the one that best suits your needs.
Why Choose Esperance Physiotherapy?
Here are seven questions to ask any clinic where you are considering treatment.
- Have they obtained an industry standard QIP Accredited Practice status?
- Do their practice principals hold post graduate, masters and specialisation qualifications?
- Do they have individual, solid wall treatment rooms for complete personal privacy?
- Do they use computer notes to ensure information confidentiality and security?
- Do their principals each have over 25 years experience helping clients?
- Will they have an appointment within 24 hours and see you within 15 minutes of your appointment?
- Are all physiotherapists members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, registered with the Allied Health Practitioner Registration Agency and have appropriate professional indemnity insurance?
At Esperance Physiotherapy we answer YES to them all
because they are part of the quality service that we provide for you
Please select a link below to learn more about how we can help
Some Helpful Links
Contact us now on 90715055 to arrange the first step in solving your problem.
We look forward to helping you.